Come worship with us!
Everyone is welcome to come and worship with us around God's Word.
SUNDAY10:00 am - Sunday School
11:00 am - Morning Worship
1:30 pm - Afternoon Worship
WEDNESDAY7:00 pm - Bible Study
A Word to Sinners
- All men are sinners. "For there is no man that sinneth not" (I Kings 8:46). "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
- Jesus Christ died for sinners. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
- Jesus Christ came to save sinners: "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners..." (I Tim. 1:15). Christ Himself said: "I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Matt. 9: 13).
- Jesus Christ saves sinners who repent of their sins. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out..." (Acts 3:19).
- Jesus Christ saves those sinners who repent and believe the gospel: "Repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:15). "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:31).
- Those sinners who are saved by the grace of Christ are to be baptized and become members of a New Testament Baptist Church: "Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls" (Acts 2:41 ).
- Church members should be faithful to attend the services of the church they are a member. "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Heb. 10:25).